The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Esquire Magazine's WASP Article

I thought this was pretty hillarious because there were a couple similarities with myself and the WASP (White Anglo Saxin Protestant) community that made my girlfriend and I chuckle. First was the style of dress very preppy and like my friend Derek have mentioned before while eating at the Fireplace in Paramus, NJ "You dress like a Yuppy!" HA! Hillarious but I liked it! I appreciated his comment and yes that's the look I'm going for, very Wall Street meets St. Elmo's Fire. Secondly was what's In His Ipod was Vampire Weekend and once again a similarity but not in my ipod but in my car's stereo which brings me to my final similarity. In His Driveway 7 SERIES how right on is that. Everything was pointing me right in that category minus the White Anglo Saxin Protestant part but very funny nonetheless. Enjoy the other articles as well in the new Esquire Magazine. Sorry the pic image is too small to read the article but it was the only one online that I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment