The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Louis Vuitton NYC Flagship Store/Damier Azur Keep it Bracelet



Yesterday I went to the Louis Vuitton Flagship Store on 5th ave. and that place is amazing. Five floors and and a extremely nice staff including the doorman who actually opens the door for every customer coming in and out standing in the cold of winter god bless that man. Because of my time schedule I coudn't even make it to the second floor but I did get a chance to get a Keep It bracelet in Damier Azur and it was the last one in my size. I apologize for the blurry pics they're via my Blackberry Bold 9000(which I love and I'm not getting that girly 9700)! BTW I also went to the Rugby store on 12th st. and that place was ridiculously packed and they didn't have any sizes left. Overall a terrible visit and not a pleasurable one. People just walking right into you and just rude. Never again on a Saturday, only on weekdays for me. A very eclectic bunch were present from streetwear enthusiasts to older WASP types. That was the most interesting part of the visit. I like variation and that's the wonderful part of New York! The worst part of NYC is getting a ticket and yes I did get one right in front of Pink Berry on 72nd. DAMNIT I can't have a nice day with the family without getting a stupid ticket. Whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment