The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Michael KORS Runway Show Fashion Week NYC 2010















Some very nice looks and the color combos and palettes are right on with this new collection. There's something about camel and charcoal wool that just oozes luxury and the charcoal and dark brown color combination is my favorite. I wear those colors on special night outings with my girlfriend and it looks and feels special. Michael KORS did a good job with this collection minus the baggy trousers but I guess that's the theme right now because they're have been quite a few oversized looks this year in Paris and New York. I prefer the tailored look personally but a lot of these baggy looks these days aren't ready to wear (RTW), they're just supposed to be a look or trend or just art. Well enjoy whatever his vision is!

No comments:

Post a Comment