The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gap Press Men's Magazine Vol. 21 A/W 2010-11



I finally did it! I actually bought a magazine today! It seems as of lately there aren't any good magazines to buy for Menswear fashion except for all the European GQ's and magazines. So most of the magazines I buy aren't even in English. But alas I found one today at good old Barnes & Nobles called the Gap Press which features 71 collections of the Men's Autumn/Winter 2010-2011 collections shown in Paris and Milan. The final selling point of this magazine/book was that there is a short biography on each of the designers along with a picture. Then at the back of the magazine they show some pictures of accessories from a couple of the collections. Like in the picture above on the right they have a good close up of the Louis Vuitton sneakers that I like from the new A/W collection. I highly recommend that you pick this magazine/book up. Available now @ Barnes & Nobles for $22.95. I know a little pricey but worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment