The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hamptons Here We Come!


My girlfriend booked the Hamptons for my birthday again this year so if anyone is going to be in the Montauk/East Hampton area July 16th-July 19th let me know! You can come celebrate with us for my birthday. Also on Sunday June 27th at Governor's Island is the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic that I'll be in attendance as well. I really would like to get to know the people who follow my blog on a daily and get some good incite. A lot of you already do via email and I appreciate all of you dearly. So if anybody is interested in meeting up in the Hamptons to go shopping or for a drink let me know. I'm here for all of you! Once again thank you all for the daily support! I appreciate every single one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment