The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there and to my dad Hubert! He taught me everything I know about style. He's the original Manhattanite from the Upper West Side. My dad never dresses down. I think I never seen my father in a Tee shirt in my life or sweat pants. Now I have to pay it forward to my daughters Ilyanna Michelle a.k.a. IMM and Angelina Sonia. They're my world! Enjoy your day fathers of the world because it's not an easy task! I found a picture of my dad from years ago, the blonde in the middle is my mom and my grandmother on the right. The others is a picture I took with my daughter circa 2007 and last year of the two of them at the beach upstate NY. Now my dad may have not been good at pitching a baseball or playing basketball but he was extremely good at working hard and supporting his family(oh and fixing things). It eventually rubbed off onto me now which I appreciate him more now because of it. He also spoiled the sh*t out of me too being the only son and the baby I guess. He created a monster because I'm still spoiled to this day but I work hard and deserve it;) I love my dad and always will! You didn't need a dad to teach you how to be one because you were a natural at it. The greatest dad anybody can have! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment