The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

H&M LANVIN Fishnet and Legs Print T-Shirt and Shopping Bag


I needed color today in my posts because I'm so tired of being in the city and seeing everyone wearing black all day everyday. It drives me insane because I love color and everyone wears black everything in the city in the winter. So this post is just to really look at how genius designer Alber Elbaz from Lanvin is in his collaboration with H&M that everyone continues to still talk about months later. The bags alone were a piece of art and such a collectors item so if you have one then cherish it and the T-shirt above was such a genius design with the pop of turquoise around the neck portraying a waist band with the ruffled lace skirt. The silk bowties on the ankles and studded shoes are just the icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment