The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

J. CREW Spring 2012 Women's Collection Presentation @ NYFW









Color seems to keep being the key to every collection these days and finding different ways to use it. No more boring days of black, grey and white. I am all for color and I hate the winters of New York seeing everybody literally wearing black from head to toe like they are all attending funerals rather than work. Jenna Lyons style is definitely seen throughout the collection including the models wearing thick framed glasses like her. I see a Prada influenced outfit as well as Celine so with this collection they trying to go with that super high end look which I am not mad at. This also marks the first time J. Crew has ever presented a collection at Fashion Week in the 28 years that they have been around showing that they are definitely at a new level of high end fashion. I love J. Crew and have always been a fan since I was a kid so I am proud of the level of respect and success that they have been built up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment