The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

SPECIAL DELIVERY FROM SEBAGO Kings Point Boots


I finally received my Ronnie Fieg Sebago Kings Point Boots in Brown (they look more burgundy than brown but that's fine by me because burgundy leather is so classic!) thanks to my friend Tom Siano at Sebago who is an extremely cool dude and one of my newest friends of 2012! These are literally the coolest boots that I own right now! The leather is so rich and the construction is perfect. These were handmade in the Dominican Republic and they have the best of the best Vibram soles. I literally own boots that cost up to $800 and these are right up there at a fraction of the cost (they retail for $190 @ RonnieFieg.com). Hurry up and buy because these are very limited! They remind me a lot of one of my favorite boots ever the 40 Below Timberland Boots from the early 90's except modernized with the boat shoe look of today. The kiltie is just the right touch added to these already super stylish boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment