The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MICHAEL BASTIAN Fall 2012 Collection @ NYFW













I tend to only post my favorite designers all the time but thankfully a lot of you out there have similar taste and I am thankful for all your support! Michael Bastian and I have a similar background in Marketing/Buying an interest in design and both grew up in Upstate New York so we have the same interests in style choices. In a lot of interviews they would ask who my favorite designers are and when I would mention Michael Bastian they would imply that I dress very MB. Anywho his newest Fall 2012 Collection sticks to his usual look of layering pieces, cord suits, super tapered pants and cool 70's inspiration that I always love. Tomorrow night is his Gant line presentation and yours truly will be in attendance. I look forward to meeting him and seeing the collection first hand. Thanks again Brittnay!

No comments:

Post a Comment